Friday, March 4, 2011

Well here goes. My first post on my blog. How frustrating. I have spent the entire morning trying to add "things". Have had some success, but lots of frustration. I keep going to other sites to look at their content and arrangements trying to figure out what I want. I am sure the site will change as I learm more.

Day began with departure of "old" - long time friends. They came in yesterday for a short visit before beginning their journey home to Arkansas. They were the first couple that we met when we moved to Florida. Was that 48 years ago. My how time does fly.

Morning was then spent tying up loose ends on ads for program of Spring Fever in the Garden. Our local annual garden club festival. If you have the opportunity be sure to attend April 9 or 10 in downtown Winter Garden.

Tomorrow will spend day in Kissimmee in workshop with Juanita Yeager. I do admire her work. This will be the third time I have been in one of her workshops. Do I have a lot to learn. Trying to tell myself that a lot of mistakes will be made. It is a journey not the destination.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Mary Ann on your first blog post! It's scary and exciting at the same time isn't it? Enjoy your workshop with Juanita. I can't wait to see what you make.

    ReplyDelete